(Most) children love fruits! And for some lucky parents, some children love their veggies as well! In this Farmer’s Market activity pod, they will get to know the differences between fruits and vegetables, learn about colours, observe shapes, practice pattern recognition, and conduct simple addition and subtraction. Let your kids strengthen those hand muscles tweezing the fruit and vegetable rubber counters with the squeezy tweezer. Let them have free play with the sensory tray fillers, squeezy tweezer and silicone cups. They will have fun tweezing and scooping black beans, fruits and veggies!
This activity pod is suitable for children 3 to 5 years old, with adult supervision. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- 1 information sheet with a list of skills being developed, instructions & ideas to extend the activities.
- 1 Farmer’s Market card
- 1 Fruit Juice Match-up card
- 1 Vegetables Galore card
- 6 Fruit Patterns cards
- 6 What’s On My Plate cards
- 12 rubber fruit & vegetable counters
- 1 squeezy tweezer
- 2 baking cups
- Materials for Fruit and Veggie sensory play (play tray & sensory filler included)
- 1 canvas drawstring bag
Note: Colour of squeezy tweezers and baking cups may vary.
Warning: This bag contains small parts. Not suitable for children below 3 years old.
- Stock: In Stock